Suitable for preparing any dish with liquid.
Availability: Out of stock
Before First Use
- Remove all packaging materials and stickers.
- Wash the cookware with water and dish washing liquid. Rinse thoroughly dry with soft cloth or paper towel.
It is recommended to season the cookware to make it more durable. Place the cookware on low heat and coat the non-stick surface evenly with cooking oil. After 1-2 minutes, remove from heat. Allow the cookware to cool down and wipe off any excess oil. Repeat after every 10 washing cycle or if accidental overheating occurs.
- Refer to the symbols displayed on the packaging to ensure the hob compatibility.
- Do not heat an empty cookware.
- Use only low to medium heat as high heat might damage the cookware.
- Silicone or wood utensils are recommended. Kindly avoid using metal utensils.
Care and Cleaning
- Do not store food in the cookware because some food can react with the non-stick coating over time. It is best to clean and dry the cookware after each use.
- Cool the cookware before washing. Do not fill with, or plunge into cold water when hot.
- Untuk mengelakkan calar, jangan gunakan bulu dawai keluli, pad penyental atau serbuk penyental untuk mencuci alat memasak. Sebaliknya, bersihkan alat memasak dengan span lembut dan cecair pencuci pinggan mangkuk yang lembut.
Retail price: RM 249
1. Constructed with die-cast aluminum coated with 7 non-stick layers.
2. Whitford Xylan non-stick coating from the USA.
3. Effective & durable non-stick coating – the inner coating can withstand up to 400-410°C, and the outer coating can withstand up to 380°C. Does not release chemicals easily from the coating.
4. The surface is easy to clean because the inner and outer surfaces of the cookware are coated with a non-stick coating.
5. Safe to use – PFOA free, FDA approved, SIRIM approved.
6. Maroon design.
7. Compatible with ceramic, gas and electric stoves. Not suitable for use on induction cookers.
|Dimensions||28.5 × 28.5 × 16.5 cm|