1) Anti corrosion and anti-bacterial properties
2) Non-stick, easy-to-clean surface
3) Unlike steel knives which require constant sharpening.
4) the ceramic blade stays sharp for years
5) No residue on youir food.
6) Lightweight ergonomic design makes it a pleasure to use.
7) Rust-free and environmentally friendly.
8) Ceramic knives are impervious for food acids, keeping the blade stain free and pristine for years to come.
Use/ Maintenance/ Care :
1) Always use a plastic or wooden cutting board. avoid cutting on marble, stone, glass or tile.
2) Do not cut frozen food like fish, meat, crab or other hard objects.
3) Do not wash in the dishwasher. Hand wash only, using water and liquid dish soap.
4) Take care not to drop and keep away from children.