Non-stick wok and pan set.
Availability: 19 in stock
Before First Use
- Remove all packaging materials and stickers.
- Wash the cookware with water and dish washing liquid. Rinse thoroughly dry with soft cloth or paper towel.
It is recommended to season the cookware to make it more durable. Place the cookware on low heat and coat the non-stick surface evenly with cooking oil. After 1-2 minutes, remove from heat. Allow the cookware to cool down and wipe off any excess oil. Repeat after every 10 washing cycle or if accidental overheating occurs.
- Refer to the symbols displayed on the packaging to ensure the hob compatibility.
- Do not heat an empty cookware.
- Use only low to medium heat as high heat might damage the cookware.
- Silicone or wood utensils are recommended. Kindly avoid using metal utensils.
Care and Cleaning
- Do not store food in the cookware because some food can react with the non-stick coating over time. It is best to clean and dry the cookware after each use.
- Cool the cookware before washing. Do not fill with, or plunge into cold water when hot.
- Untuk mengelakkan calar, jangan gunakan bulu dawai keluli, pad penyental atau serbuk penyental untuk mencuci alat memasak. Sebaliknya, bersihkan alat memasak dengan span lembut dan cecair pencuci pinggan mangkuk yang lembut.
1 x 26cm Wok (Height: 8cm, Capacity: 3.3L)
1 x 26cm Frying Pan (Height: 4cm, Capacity: 1.4L)
1. Constructed with 5-layer non-stick coated pressed aluminium
2. Whitford Xylan non-stick Coating from the USA
3. Effective & long-lasting non-stick coating – the inner coating is able to withstand up to 400-410°C, and outer coating withstands up to 380°C. Does not release chemicals easily from the coating
4. Easy to clean surface as the inner and outer surfaces of the cookware are coated with non-stick coating.
5. Safe to use – PFOA free, FDA approved, SIRIM approved.
6. Purple design.
7. Compatible with ceramic, gas, and electric stovetops. Not suitable for use on an induction cooker.
|Dimensions||49 × 30 × 25 cm|