Induction-friendly frying pan with a stainless steel outer layer and a non-stick inner coating.
Retail Price : RM249.00
Availability: 47 in stock
Before First Use
- Remove all packaging materials and stickers.
- Wash the cookware with water and dish washing liquid. Rinse thoroughly dry with soft cloth or paper towel.
It is recommended to season the cookware to make it more durable. Place the cookware on low heat and coat the non-stick surface evenly with cooking oil. After 1-2 minutes, remove from heat. Allow the cookware to cool down and wipe off any excess oil. Repeat after every 10 washing cycle or if accidental overheating occurs.
- Refer to the symbols displayed on the packaging to ensure the hob compatibility.
- Do not heat an empty cookware.
- Use only low to medium heat as high heat might damage the cookware.
- Silicone or wood utensils are recommended. Kindly avoid using metal utensils.
Care and Cleaning
- Do not store food in the cookware because some food can react with the non-stick coating over time. It is best to clean and dry the cookware after each use.
- Cool the cookware before washing. Do not fill with, or plunge into cold water when hot.
- To prevent scratches, do not use steel wire wool, scouring pad, or scouring powder to wash the cookware. Instead, clean the cookware with a soft sponge and gentle dish washing liquid.
1. Constructed with 6-layer non-stick-coated aluminium and 430 stainless steel.
2. Whitford Xylan non-stick Coating from the USA.
3. Effective & long-lasting non-stick coating – the inner coating is able to withstand up to 400-410°C. Does not release chemicals easily from the coating
4. Safe to use – PFOA free, FDA approved, SIRIM approved.
5. Durable stainless steel outer layer combined with non-stick inner layer.
6. Compatible with all stovetops including ceramic, gas, electric and induction.
|Dimensions||46 × 31 × 9 cm|