Item with minor defects such as scratches, uneven color, bubble, pinhole, etc.
Availability: 27 in stock
Before First Use
- Remove all packaging materials and stickers.
- Wash the cookware with water and dish washing liquid. Rinse thoroughly dry with soft cloth or paper towel.
It is recommended to season the cookware to make it more durable. Place the cookware on low heat and coat the non-stick surface evenly with cooking oil. After 1-2 minutes, remove from heat. Allow the cookware to cool down and wipe off any excess oil. Repeat after every 10 washing cycle or if accidental overheating occurs.
- Refer to the symbols displayed on the packaging to ensure the hob compatibility.
- Do not heat an empty cookware.
- Use only low to medium heat as high heat might damage the cookware.
- Silicone or wood utensils are recommended. Kindly avoid using metal utensils.
Care and Cleaning
- Do not store food in the cookware because some food can react with the non-stick coating over time. It is best to clean and dry the cookware after each use.
- Cool the cookware before washing. Do not fill with, or plunge into cold water when hot.
- To prevent scratches, do not use steel wire wool, scouring pad, or scouring powder to wash the cookware. Instead, clean the cookware with a soft sponge and gentle dish washing liquid.
Item with minor defects such as scratches, uneven color, bubble, pinhole, etc, but the quality is still maintained.
Free gifts shown on the colour box are not included.
Each item has its own minor defect and will be delivered randomly.
1. Sturdy structure made of 9-layer non-stick coated die-cast aluminium
2. Whitford Xylan non-stick Coating from the USA
3. Effective & long-lasting non-stick coating – the inner coating is able to withstand up to 400-410°C, and outer coating withstands up to 380°C. Does not release chemicals easily from the coating
4. Easy to clean surface as the inner and outer surfaces of the cookware are coated with non-stick coating.
5. Safe to use – PFOA free, FDA approved, SIRIM approved.
6. Maroon with gold glitter design, completed with Dato Sri Siti Nurhaliza’s engraved signature.
7. Biggest non-stick wok in Malaysia.
8. Compatible with ceramic, gas, and electric stovetops. Not suitable for use on an induction cooker.
|Dimensions||53 × 51 × 20.5 cm|
|Cooking hob compatibility|