Primrose 2L Vitroware-47%
Availability: 2 in stock
Sebelum Penggunaan Pertama
- Keluarkan semua bahan pembungkusan dan pelekat.
- Basuh alat memasak dengan air dan cecair pencuci pinggan mangkuk. Bilas hingga kering dengan kain lembut atau tuala kertas.
It is recommended to season the cookware to make it more durable. Place the cookware on low heat and coat the non-stick surface evenly with cooking oil. After 1-2 minutes, remove from heat. Allow the cookware to cool down and wipe off any excess oil. Repeat after every 10 washing cycle or if accidental overheating occurs.
- Refer to the symbols displayed on the packaging to ensure the hob compatibility.
- Do not heat an empty cookware.
- Use only low to medium heat as high heat might damage the cookware.
- Silicone or wood utensils are recommended. Kindly avoid using metal utensils.
Care and Cleaning
- Do not store food in the cookware because some food can react with the non-stick coating over time. It is best to clean and dry the cookware after each use.
- Cool the cookware before washing. Do not fill with, or plunge into cold water when hot.
- To prevent scratches, do not use steel wire wool, scouring pad, or scouring powder to wash the cookware. Instead, clean the cookware with a soft sponge and gentle dish washing liquid.
8.0 Inch (W) x 3.0 Inch (H)
|Dimensions||32 × 32 × 16 cm|