Vantage Amber Cookware- Make Cooking into a Special Experience Every Day !
Vantage Vitroware and Amberware
Features & benefit
Vantage Vitroware and Amberware collection are manufactured from France and made by ARC International Group. Since 1958, it is known as the universally versatile casserole that can be taken from the freezer to the fire to the table. Made of PYROCERAM, a glass ceramic material that is a similar material used in nose cones of space shuttles, that allows high thermal resistance as the space shuttle enters earth’s atmosphere, makes the cookware extremely resistant to temperature changes.
Vitroware and Amberware surface is non-porous or has no pores, so it does not retain previous food particle, bacteria, stains and odours and is easy to wash.
Its material does not react with acidic food ingredients—you can be sure that no contaminants or toxins are leached into your food. It also passes the U.S. FDA standards for non-toxic release on decorations.
Vitroware and Amberware are made of unique and revolutionary PYROCERAM glass, so it is non-porous and non-reactive, making it a healthy cookware for your family and loved ones.
Heat and Shock Resistant
Vitroware and Amberware is made of PYROCERAM, a material that is highly durable and resistant to extreme temperature and shock. It can be transferred directly from a cold plate at -50°C to a heat source until 400°C.
With Vitroware and Amberware Cookware unique revolutionary material, save time and energy in cooking, washing and transferring your dishes by using just one dish.
Vitroware and Amberware Cookware are extremely versatile. It can be taken straight from the freezer to the oven, microwave, gas or electric stovetop and then to dishwasher or sink – no matter how hot or cold the dish is.
It is easy to clean and does not stain or retain odours as with metal and plastic cookware.
Where to use
- Vitroware and Amberware cookware retains heat so well, you can use a lower heat setting than normal and save on energy. This also helps prevent sticking or burning of food.
- For best results, prepare food which are stirred or have liquid as a cooking medium.
- Vitroware and Amberware cookware can be used on gas, electric, ceramic stovetops, Microware, toaster oven,
- Use only wooden, nylon or plastic utensils. Metal utensils can scratch or leave grey marks on the Vitroware and Amberware cookware surface.
- Use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads and non-abrasive cleansers.
- To loosen cooked-on food, soak cookware in warm soapy water.
- Do not use Vitroware and Amberware Cookware cookware for deep fat frying.
- Do not use for popping corn, caramelising sugar or making candy.
- Use pot holders when handling hot Vitroware and Amberware Cookware in the microwave oven.
- Do not heat empty Vitroware and Amberware Cookware in the microwave oven.
- DO NOT use or repair chipped, cracked, or broken Vitroware and Amberware Cookware.
- Place hot Vitroware and Amberware Cookware on a placemat as retained heat could damage bench surfaces.
Vantage shall replace any Vitroware and Amberware Cookware base that breaks from hot or cold temperatures within ten years from date of purchase. In case of breakage, please keep the product. You may be asked to return it.
It is also advised to follow the Use and Care Tips upon purchase of your product.
To request a replacement for your product under the warranty terms, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 016- 218 9494.